Our consultancy support is designed to help organisations responsible for delivering professional development programmes e.g. Awarding
Bodies and Professional Associations.
We can help you move your learning programmes into blended portfolios by utilising online learning, collaborative tools, e-portfolios and other contemporary developments.
Our toolkits and CPD programmes ensure your team can provide flexible inclusive learning and qualification programmes. We can conduct on-site advisory meetings helping you to establish your individual delivery needs and match technology solutions to them.
We can support you with:
- ICT specification reviews - Network, e-learning platforms, cloud and content management.
- Green technologies and infrastructures – Development and embedding.
- ICT and network infrastructure - Developing your existing systems or helping you to purchase the right systems.
- E-learning – Optimising your current platform or advising you on a new platform.
- ICT strategy planning - Utilising your existing resources whilst intelligently planning for your future needs.
- ICT sustainability strategies - Identifying resource and cost benefits.
- Accessibility and inclusive practice - enabling your organisation to support a diverse range of clients and staff and in achieving legal compliance.
- Legal matters concerning the use of technologies.
To find out more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org – 07595 237488.