We are a not-for-profit organisation financed by the UK funding councils for further and higher education.
As part of the JISC family, JISC Advance act as the delivery arm offering impartial advice and guidance across the post-16 sector. To find out more about JISC, you can visit the JISC website.
JISC Advance comprises eight specialist technology services based across the UK. Together we provide:
- Bespoke advice and guidance on planning, managing and using technologies
- A wealth of online resources, tools and techniques
- Seminars, workshops, discussion forums and training
- Expert support for procurement, compliance, legal issues and staff development
- Help with the creation and use of images, sound and video
- The means to use technology to support accessibility and inclusion
- Inspiration and support to harness innovative technology.